Pet Sitting Jobs in Raleigh, NC
Interested in Joining Our Team?
For a person who loves, loves, loves animals , being a professional pet sitter and dog walker is like a dream come true! Ark Angels Pet Care is always looking for long term relationships with pet lovers who have experience caring for all kinds of pets and who are ready to put that love into action! If you live in the Raleigh, Cary , Apex, Wake Forest , Garner or Clayton areas and feel you have what it takes to become a GREAT pet sitter, please contact me at email@example.com.
In the meantime,here are some of the requirements:
- You are over 21 years of age and live in one of the above areas.
- You are not motivated by money nor do you need to make a certain amount of money with a part time job.
- You want to spend more time with animals who love you back and who need your help to be happy and comfortable while their parents are away.
- You are dependable, reliable, trustworthy.
- You are eager , available and experienced in some way in caring for dogs, cats and pocket pets. If you have experience with exotic pets or if you can administer medications or give insulin injections that’s a big plus!
- You are available for pet sitting 6:30am-9am ; 5pm-7pm ; 8pm-9:30pm 7 days a week. This isn’t to imply that you will work 7 days a week , only that you don’t have schedule conflicts on certain days of the week. You are willing and able to work every other holiday and every other weekend.
- You are impeccable with your word,you always do your best and you have access to computer, printer,smart style phone.
- Clients are assigned who live within a 10 mile radius. I hire for the long term 🙂 No seasonal applicants need apply .
- You must be able to pass a criminal background search and a DMV check.
- We treasure and value our clients and their confidentiality and our staff respect this creed.
I am looking for people who share my values and my passion! Sharing our core values nurtures trust and makes it easier to speak from the heart. I am honored to work with people who are living with integrity because this causes our words, thoughts and deeds to be in alignment and enables us to be the best at what we do !